Wednesday 24 October 2012

All Christmas and Stuff Part 3

I've been at it again. Will have to quit soon since I've run out of almost all my Christmas Supplies!
Time for another order I think.

Card 1 Double door opening I did the front design using the stamps from "Owl Occasions"

Stampin' Supplies
Stamp Sets: Word Play, Owl Occasions
Ink Colours: Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede
Card Stock Colour: Gumball Green, Very Vanilla
Ribbon: Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon
Other: Be of Good Cheer DSP, Silver Stampin' Dazzle Marker



Card 2 banner card

Stampin' Supplies
Stamp Sets: Petite Pairs, Owl Occasions
Ink Colours: Gumball Green, Soft Suede
Card Stock Colour: Gumball Green, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Punches: 1-1/4" Scallop Circle, Scallop Oval
Other: Be of Good Cheer DSP

See you next time!

Cheers,
Tami xx

No comments:

Post a Comment