Friday 26 October 2012

My Birthday and Stuff

I've had to go in another direction with Christmas Cards now that I've run out of Gumball Green Cardstock.

Just the one card today:
 
Stampin' Supplies
Stamp Sets: Happy Christmas, Mate!
Ink Colours: Jet Black StazOn
Stampin' Write Marker Colours: Island Indigo, Real Red, Lucky Limeade, Summer Starfruit
Card Stock Colour: Real Red, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
Punches: 3/16" Corner, 3/4" Circle
Other: World Spectacular DSP

My birthday was earlier this month and in the mail I received these goodies from my upline, Anna.
There was a pack of Jumbo Sticky Rounds and 3-1/2" Scalloped Tulle Ribbon in Early Espresso. All wrapped up in the now retired striped grosgrain ribbon (not pictured)
Plus of course the gorgeous card :-)



Who doesn't love mail!

Have a good one.

Cheers,
Tami xx

No comments:

Post a Comment